- By entering the Venue, customers give consent to their images being recorded by our surveillance camera used in all play areas.
- Our entertainment equipment is only for children 12 years old or younger.
- All children must be supervised at all times by parents/guardians/carers.
- Socks are required to be worn in ALL play areas. This also applies to ADULTS.
- All Children must play in the age-appropriate play structure/areas at all times.
（All Big Equipment is not for toddler need to be 4+years old. Kids need to be taller than 120cm or over 5 years old or supervised by an adult when playing slide. ）
- No outside food or drinks are permitted to be consumed on the premises.
- For the courtesies of our other guests’ parties are not allowed in the common areas. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Baby food and baby bottles (plastic only) are excepted from this rule.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the play equipment area, gaming and toddler area.
- All persons entering the centre must comply with any instructions.
- If you lose items it is not the centre’s responsibility to find or replace them.
- No pens, pencils, markers, textas or paints of any kind to be brought into the Centre.
- No loose items eg: cigarette lighters, vapes, phones etc to be taken down into the playground area or the ball pits.
- No glass is permitted anywhere in the centre or surrounding areas.
- No running, abusive or rough play in the centre.
- Any sharp objects (such as watches, jewellery, badges, pens, jeans with metal studs) must be removed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in or near the Premises and all surrounding areas.
- Children must go down the slides feet first. Under no circumstances should children attempt to climb up any slides.
- Anyone who feels unwell or displays symptoms of any illness are not permitted to use the facilities.
- Any damage caused to the play structure, party rooms or facilities will be charged to the persons responsible.
- Please notify us right away of any toilet accidents so we can properly barricade and sanitize the area.
- It is not permitted to change nappies in public areas. Please use the baby change room provided.
- Little Sandpiper does not accept any responsibility whatsoever to any person or property or the death of or injury suffered to any person whilst at the Little Sandpiper premises.
- Persons entering the Premises agree to indemnify Little Sandpiper against any loss or liability, cost, expense or damage arising from or in relation to the entry by the person.
- Little Sandpiper and the staff reserve the right to refuse entry and ask persons at their discretion to leave the premises.
Condition of slide equipment
- Slides are safe if kids are careful when using them. Guidelines to keep in mind:
- Children should take one step at a time and hold onto the handrail when climbing the ladder to the top of the slide. They should not climb up the sliding board itself to get to the top.
- Kids should always slide down feet first and sitting up, never head first or on their back or stomach.
- Only one child should be on the slide platform at a time, and kids shouldn’t slide down in groups. Kids should always check that the bottom of the slide is clear before sliding down. When they reach the bottom, they should get off and move away from the end of the slide so it’s clear for other kids to slide down.
Kids should know to:
- Never push or roughhouse while on slides and other equipment. Use equipment properly — slide feet-first, don’t climb up the Slide, don’t climb outside guardrails, no standing on swings, etc.
- Do not throw a ball or any other things up the slide.
- Always check to make sure no other kids are in the way if they’re going to jump off equipment or slide, and land on both feet with their knees slightly bent.
- Leave backpacks and bags away from the equipment and the play area so that no one trips over them.
- Wear clothes without drawstrings or cords. Drawstrings, purses, and necklaces could get caught on equipment and accidentally strangle a child.
Adult Supervision Is Key
- Adults can help prevent injuries by making sure kids properly use Playcentre equipment. If an injury does happen, an adult can help the child and provide first aid right away.
- Kids should always have an adult supervising at the Playcentre. Keep your eyes on young kids (and sometimes older ones) because they can’t always be sure of distance and may not expect dangerous situations. Older kids like to test their limits in the Playcentre, so it’s important for an adult to keep them in check.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Enter your email & be the first to know about special offers!