- All children must be supervised at all times by Parents/guardians/carers
- All Children must play in the age-appropriate play structure/areas at all times.
- Socks are required to be worn in ALL play areas. This also applies to ADULTS.
- No outside food or drink is to be consumed on the premises (except baby bottles & baby food).
- No food or drinks are permitted in the play equipment area, gaming and toddler area.
- No glass is permitted anywhere in the center or surrounding areas.
- No running, abusive or rough play in the center.
- Any sharp objects (such as watches, jewelry, badges, pens, jeans with metal studs) must be removed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in or near the Premises and all surrounding areas.
- Children must go down the slides feet first. Under no circumstances should children attempt to climb up any slides.
- Anyone who feels unwell or displaying symptoms of any illness are not permitted to use the facilities.
- Any damage caused to the play structure, party rooms or facilities will be charged to the persons responsible.
- Please notify us right away of any toilet accidents so we can properly barricade and sanitize the area.
- It is not permitted to change nappies in public areas. Please use the baby change room provided.
- Little Sandpiper does not accept any responsibility whatsoever to any person or property or the death of or injury suffered to any person whilst at the Little Sandpiper premises.
- Persons entering the Premises agree to indemnify Little Sandpiper against any loss or liability, cost, expense or damage arising from or in relation to the entry by the person.
- child/children in their care.
- Little Sandpiper and the staff reserve the right to refuse entry and ask persons at their discretion to leave the premises.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Enter your email & be the first to know about special offers!